cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see a sales area in "view all sales areas" of [xd01]

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus!

I had created a sales area earlier and also had maintained master datas for that. now i have created another sales area by defining a new distribution channel and a division. inspite of maintaining all necessary assingments when i am trying to create a new customer for the new sales area.

the system is throwing an error saying "sales area not defined for customer".

i couldn't even see the new sales area in the list "view all sales areas"

can somebody throw light on this!

thanks in advance.

Kris

Edited by: krishna vamshi on Dec 20, 2007 6:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear krishna vamshi,

Maintain common distributon channel and Division:

Path for the same is: IMG - Sales and Distribution - Master Data - Define Distribution Channel.

Path same for division.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear!

I don't want to extend the master data to the new sales area. but i want to maintain a new customer master for the new sales area.

Any sales area which has been created has to show in the list "view all sales areas" why isn't it showing? any idea?

regards.

kirshna vamshi.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Check Img>SD>master data-->Common dist. channel / division

Your Sales org with dist. channel/division will refered by some other dist. channel/division

T.Codes are VOR1 and VOR2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chek if u have defined the common DC , div and Sales org. also if references are maintained ( am not sure if the second one will help, but can be explored)

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've had issues before where, even though the IMG shows the config data I've entered, it really never made it to the actual tables.

A quick check is to look at the underlying tables from the IMG T-Codes you created the config with.

so for Sales Area, check the table TVTA and make sure all your IMG entries are really in that table.

Bill