cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing one simple IDOC-XI-FILE scenario. I tested this scenario earlier it was working but from Yesterday I configured this scenario again I am getting the error :

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=ZBS_SAPERP_DEV;TS=Integration_Server_Development;AN=ZMI_Materials;ANS=urn:xi:bekaert.com:FILE_IS_MATERIAL010;

I did the following thing :

1) Checked TCP/IP , HTTP rfc

2) checked CPA Cache refresh

3) Restarted J2EE engine

4) Remiported BASIS Content PI 7.0 sp12

even after performing the abovementioned steps it is not resolved . Can any body help me to resolve this issues.

Point will be awarded for the correct solution.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

To make sure that this error is not specific to this scenario, create another simple file to file scenario and check whther you able to do complete the scenario. if that is not the case, it means it not related to any configuration error. but server error.

Was there any server level changes?

Please let me know whether you did just SXI_CACHE or CPA cahce refresh?

http://<hostname>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full ..use this to do CPA cache refresh.

If error is still there, check the RFC connection INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI ...it should be workng fine..

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Already did these things earlier such as CPA cache refresh , RFC Integration_directory_hmi and other TCS/IP , reimport of basis content , J2EE server , sxi_cache etc but still not able to resolve the problem. We are using P.I. 7.0 SP 12.

Can somebody help to resolve this issue. I have seen on this SDN forum lot of queries related to this but concrete answer is not available. Request all of you if you have resolved such issues earlier please let me know the solution.

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

After fighting with this problem for almost a day, our team managed to solve this problem. Here are the steps we checked:

1. Are there any PI* user locked?

2. Check destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI in SM59. Does it returns a HTTP status of 500?

3. Do a full CPACache refresh.

4. Verify that services SAP XI * on Visual Administrator are running, specially SAP XI AF Core.

5. If it generates a SLDAccess error, change SLD Access on service SAP XI AF Core to false.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Andre

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Failed to determine a receiver agreement

Check the the receiver agreement is OK.

Regards

Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

can anybody help us.

Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody help me to find out the solution for the problem.

regards

prabhat

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Failed to determine a receiver agreement

Did you change the receiver agreement?? Check that once again..

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No I didn't change it. Earlier it was working fine but since yesterday it is creating problem.

I checked everything including authorizations but unable to find it can u help to find out what could be the reason.

i am using PI 7.0 SP12

regards

prabhat

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

i guess this note - 994614 would solve your problem.

if not please let me know.

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems you have problem with you Cache refresh.

Check for any error in "Cache notifications" in ID.

-Pinkle

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos