cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program code for inbound proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to ask for your help. I am creating an abap program for an inbound proxy to update tables.

It doesn't get the value listed in the file. In the method section, I have created the following codes:

DATA: receipt TYPE zgiserdata-receipt,

material_slip TYPE zgiserdata-matslip,

plant TYPE zgiserdata-plant,

material_number TYPE zgiserdata-matno,

new_serial TYPE zgiserdata-new_serial,

old_serial TYPE zgiserdata-old_serial,

warrex_date TYPE zgiserdata-warrexdate,

posting_date TYPE zgiserdata-postdate.

• Convert input parameters

receipt = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-reciept.

material_slip = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-material_slip.

plant = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-plant.

material_number = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-material_number.

new_serial = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-new_serial.

old_serial = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-old_serial.

warrex_date = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-warrex_date.

posting_date = input-GOODS_ISSUE_SERIALIZED_CREATE-GOODS_ISSUE-posting_date.

Debugged on 'receipt', the value I got is 'This is a string 1' instead of the record that is in the file.

'This is a string 2' for 'material_slip', so on and so forth.

Checked on the XI side that the records in the file is being transmitted without any errors. I tested this through SPROXY. Got the message that is executed with no errors, however, I got the values mentioned above instead of the values in the file being sent to XI.

Can you please help me what needs to be checked in order to have the values that are in the file being sent to XI?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jho,

>>>Debugged on 'receipt',

How did you try to debug the proxy? I belive you tried debugging the proxy using SPROXY transaction code. If you use SPROXY transaction code by default the values are filled as 'This is a string 1 .. n so on..

I would suggest you to copy the xml payload from XI and then in SPROXY transaction code paste the payload and then trigger the proxy in debugging mode.

Or search in sdn how to debug proxy. You can use that guide to debug proxy real time. Guide is also available in some SAP Note. Dont remember the Note number.

If there is anything else you want to know let us know.

Regards,

Sumit