cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with printing of multiple text elements in main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have developed a sales order form in SAP script.

I hv got two text elements in the main window. n i m calling these two text elements by using two write form functions in d print program.

The first text element is gettin called n d relevant fields in dat particular text element is being displyed. (Window - Main)

My problem is dat the second text element for the same main window is not gettin called n its relevant fields r not gettin displayed.

Plz help me to solve the querry.

Its urgent.

Thanks n Regards,

Purva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purva,

Have you put any condition for this element to be called. Please check the same and also see if in the debugger mode the pointer reached this window.

Also might be that element might be getting populated but window which you are declaring is truncating the data.

Regards,

Subodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you testing that from in same client where you developed, else make sure that after each change you need to transport the form to testing client.

second thing is check with code did you mention the same text element in window editor and in the program.

Reward if useful,

Thanks,

Sreeram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing n testing on the same client.

Hv cheked the text elements. Der is no error in it.

But still the second text element is not gettin called.

RoySayak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

use debugging mode to detect the problem. and check wheather the pointer is going to the layout or not.