cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to see my interface under a business service in the recievr determaintion step. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Check this out,

Add your Receiver/Sender Interface in the Business Service, u can do that by double clicking Business service and click the Help button and u can see your interface in the list and add it.

Thanks and Regards,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys...ur inputs solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have selected the right options when you have created the interface. By that i mean if it is outbound asynchronous it is done so correctly.

Then activate it.

I am sure it will be reflected.

Thanks,

Sidhvin Mada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Also i want to know how to add an interface in the business service ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You actually dont have to add it to the BS. If you just use it in your receiver determination, it will be added to the BS by itself.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Create a BS.

2. select the reciever or sender tab(as needed)

3. within inbound/outbound interface, select your appropriate interface from the drop down.

4.dont forget to activate it.

Thanks and regards

Hari

reward if you found the answer helpful.

Edited by: Sreehari Nambiar on Dec 20, 2007 9:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my problem, i am unable to see my interface in the reciever determination.

Also, please let me know if i have too do some congiration on SLD side to for comfiguring buss service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The configuration on SLD side is done by the BASIS people.

you just have to create a business service and make sure you add your interface while creating your BS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

While you create your new receiver determination, first you select your BS. Then while you select your Interface, in the winidow which opens, click on Delete criteria button. Then click on Search button again. This should help.

If this also doesnt work, make sure that the interface is created correctly, i mean the direction is correct or not.

Regards,

Divija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also while you select your interface, under Interface selection, keep the "All" checkbox checked.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The configuration on SLD side is done by the BASIS people.

you just have to create a business service *and make sure you add your interface while creating your BS.*

What do u mean by this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you have to worry about the SLD configuration as they will be taken care of by the Basis guys. You as a developer dont have to worry about it.

All you have to do is, once you create a BS.

i.e. once you give the name of the BS and click on the create button, you will move to a window "Edit Service"

You can see tabs for reciever and sender. Click on the required tab and add your interface.

(If its reciever BS, add inbound interface

and if its sender BS, add outbound interface.)

if you do this much, i'm sure your interface will be reflected in your reciever determination.

hope i am a bit more clear here.

reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you are able to see other interfaces of IR, if yes, then

1. Activate your object

2. Clear the cache by tcode sxi_cache in XI.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1. Pls make sure that you are choosing correct business service and message interface is correctly attached with business service.

2.also check just to make sure that your message mapping is working properly.

3. Choose selection criteria to all while searching to assign interface to your receiver determination.

Regards,

Mandeep Virk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have activated the interface in the Integration Repository Change List

Thanks

Madhukar

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you not able to see the message interfacce under the interface detemintaion tab? for the sender and the receiver BS you have created? if this is the case....

when you select the tab to get the message interfaces select from all.....by defaut the screen will diaply only the message interface which has beedn developed under the SWCV of that BS.

make sure your messgae interface is saved and activated.....