cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Provider:Transfer Error in ArchiveLink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am uplaoding document to contentserver through OAOR transaction in ArchiveLink.System is allowing me to upload document from local disk when i click on save button system is throwing me error "Knowledge Provider:Transfer Error.Anybody can tell me what could be the problem

Regards

sham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sham,

regarding the mentioned error message, I would kindly ask you to tell us, which content server you are using? In most of the cases this error is raised by the content server and not within the SAP system.

So if you are using for example an IXOS Content Server I would recommend you to get in touch with your archive vendor. He will provide you all the necessary information to avoid this error in the future.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear christoph,

Thanks for quick replay, when i use my login ID this problem is coming, when i use some other SAp(SAP All authorization) id system is accepting and storing successfully. What could be the reason, is there any authorization object is missing for this, if yes which object?

waiting for ur replay

regards

Sham

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved!!!!!!!!

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sham,

I'm glad to hear that the problem is solved. Could you please post how you solved it. Because this will help other SDN user to avoid such an issue.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It was because of Authorization Object missing(S_GUI), I given full authorization for user id, now i am able to create document.

regards

sham