cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advantages of SP13 for PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can any body give me the documenation about Support Pack13 for PI 7.0 ... because i need to give a demo on this SP13 .. what are the advantages of SP13 .. and what are the new features.. these all thing i want to know... so, can any body provide me a brief idea abt that..

i gone through this link but i was unable to find the documenation .. so, plz provide me the helpful information..

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sps/index.do?pvnr=01200615320900001250

any help ... plz...

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

New functions in the Graphical Mapping Tool SP13

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2005/12/29/new-functions-in-the-graphical-mapping-tool-xi-30-sp13

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Apart from the links provided these are also additions for sp13

3.1 SP 13

Some mapping programs require additional data from an application system to map messages to each other. Furthermore, you may want to reuse existing mapping routines from an application system.

It was previously only possible to read values for/while executing message, Java, or XSLT mapping programs from a global value-mapping table. Also, If you wanted to execute calls to an application system during a mapping, you could use the Java Connector (JCo), for example. Calls of this kind are known as lookups, and were previously only visible in the program code of the mapping program. This Support Package Stack contains a new API for the mapping runtime that enables you to execute lookups for message mappings, Java mappings, and XSLT mappings (J2EE Engine).

• The lookup API contains methods for generically accessing application systems by using the RFC, JDBC, and SOAP adapters. Also included is a special API for the JDBC adapter, which simplifies the procedure for accessing application systems.

• You configure the access procedure by using a communication channel in the Integration Directory.

• When configuration is complete and the runtime is active, you can test lookups that are part of a mapping program by using the test environment of an interface mapping.

See also: Mapping Lookups

Reward points if found useful.