cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure Categories.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me if its possible to redefine the order categories. As Category for Dist receipt(TLB Conf) i.e. BF includes the SIT. i want it to just consider the open STOs and not In transit stock.

Regards,

Manjit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have used an alternative...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjog,

TLB Confirmed is suppose to contain receipt elements till the time GI is done. But is not the case, system is displaying the Open Quantity of the STO as well as the SIT clubbed into a category. while we have a separate category which displays SIT only.

So to summarise as and when the GI is done the qty is not moving to keyfigure SIT rather it is getting copied to this Keyfigure.

So i have doubt if this SIT will be counted twice while planning. I mean Long term Planning(Optimizer) and not the TLB.

I hope i was able to make myself clearer this time.

Regards,

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Digambar,

Thanks for your reply....

I have no issues with TLB, the only thing was that

i was trying to redefine Planning Book's Keyfigure.

Two separate Keyfigures are available for:

Dist. Receipt(TLB confd) which already includes SIT.

& SIT separately.

I have already redefined the SIT Keyfigure. but i doubt in case this SIT Qty will be considered twice for planning.

Also for us Dist. Receipt(TLB confd.) should show only the open Qty i.e. excluding SIT.

I hope i am clear explaining my question this time.

Regards,

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manjit,

what is your business process?

TLB confirmed will contain receipt elements (STO) till the time you do the goods issue in R/3.

Once goods issue is done in R/3 and if the integration model is active for deliveries the element will move to Key figure In-transit (SIT) and TLB Receipts confirmed will show only the open quantity excluding SIT.

Regarding categoy to be used in TLB Plannig, depoyment will consider ATD Receipts Category group which will determine your category for supplies.

Regards,

Sanjog

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Manjit,

In TLB you define the ATD and ATI category groups which your business wants to consider for planning where you can exclude SIT element 'CS'& 'EI' from these categor groups. Whereas the settings redefiining category for Dist receipt(TLB Conf) can be controlled accordingly in Planning Area Key figure Tab.

But logically the SIT is a part of open order (receipt element ) unless it is actually received in warehouse by challan. But whereas while planning it does not matter whether it is a prt of open order orit is SIT or stock as all positive elements will be considered as receipt elements and will be considered as ATD issues (Provided defined in Groups) when you are doing TLB planning as this is not actual shipment you are doing and you need physical material availability

I hope my understanding is on the right track .

Please let me know if more clarifications are required..

Regards ,

Digambar