cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in receiver SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing a RFC--> XI --> SOAP scenario i am getting the following error message

Success SOAP: request message entering the adapter with user J2EE_GUEST

Error SOAP: call failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

I had put the URL what ever we give in receiver soap adapter in browser i could open the WSDL by doing that .. please some one tell what is the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Follow the below steps:

1. First Check of you are using the correct wsdl or not. Try calling it from XML Spy.

2. Check if your web service is up and running.

3. Check if you are able to call it from the wsnavigator of your XI server. The url for the wsnavigator of the xi system would be http://xihost:port/wsnavigator.

Go there and give the url of your webservice and click next. It should show your web service there. If not, then there would be some connectivity issue.

4. Check if you are giving the correct username and password for your web service in the Communication Channel. The username and password here would be the credentials of the web service.

5. Check if you are giving the correct action or not. You can find it in the wsdl of your web service.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Hari.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure that the SOAP message to be sent to receiver adapter is the same as it is intended. check the SOAP message in the pipeline and if it is in the Call Adapter step, check the RWB that the Adapter is invoked (adapter monitoring);

if possible, try to capture the outgoing message From XI to Web service ( you can use TCPMON for this).

If Call Adapter is showing error: it is probably that the message sent to the receiver is not correct

You can check : your SOAP Location & SOAP Action again.

nikhil