cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message not going to the receiver ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a File-XI-ERP scenario. The file communication channel is working fine but the sending to the ABAP proxy for transfer to ERP is not working. I have created the right ID objects for the scenario. Using the communication channel monitoring, the file gets to be read, transformed into the right message but sent to the wrong integration server (http://xidev:50000/sap/XI/engine?type=entry) instead of what is given in the communication channel. Any suggestions on what to look at?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is very helpful. Points awarded.

Inbound ABAP Proxies now works.

But now, my outbound (from ERP) ABAP Proxies are not functioning. Looking at the RWB, the Integration Engine has a message "Communication Error Proxy calls are not permitted on sender or receiver side on the IS (client)".

any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check whether the ABAP Proxies are enabled in your ERP System or not. To do this Login to your ERP System --> Goto tcode: SPROXY

select option --> Goto --> Connection Test. this will check the connection b/n your ABAP proxy and the Integration Builder. the following parameters should be checked,

1.The address of the Integration Builder must be stored in the SAP system

=>Check/maintain with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS

2.The HTTP connection of the ERP application server must function correctly

=>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

3.The Integration Builder server must be running correctly

=>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE

4. Proxy generation must interpret the data of the Integration Builder correctly

==>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION

Hope this helps..

regards,

Gopinathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the Pipeline URL for Integration Server in SLD and

Assign correct IS for your scenario..

regards,

Gopinathan.