cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EH&S (CfP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Iam new to EH&S-Basic Data tools Module and working in CfP(Compliance for Products). can any one provide me any gudience or help.

thanks in advance

cheers

reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_deeg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u tell me your questions in a more specific way? I have some experience within CfP (we use it since 2005), so if you have specific problems

post them here.

For general Information about CfP I would recommend TechiData´s CfP Portal http://cfp.technidata.de/cfp/ here you find manualls and othe material concerning

CfP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Nice to hear form you. I recenlty shifted to CfP and still in process of learing this application. would like know about the APIs generally used.

cheers

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

I registered in technidata CfP link which you have given, but i dont get the confirmation from them. is there any other way to loggin?

-Ram

david_deeg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

you should receive a confirmation email from TD, if not, i would recommend to send a email to contact@technidata.de, I´m sure those guys can help you with the login problem.

PS: Have you checked your spam filter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

sent a remainder mail to TD, let me wait for a day or two.

-thanks. Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ram,

Its intresting to find another CfP guy. how long ru working in this application?? it would be nice if we could share the knowledge.

cheers

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Iam awating reply from ur side boss regarding API information. do u hav any documentation of APIs used in EH&S & userexits use in CfP.

cheers

reddy

david_deeg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunatly I do not have a general documentation about this. There are defenetly userexits you can use in CfP (I use one in the BOM BOS transfer for example). For communication with external software I use remote-enabled FMs, but they are selfmade. For User exits you might have a look at TC SPRO -> EHS -> CfP -> Bill of Material Transfer -> Customer Exit for Bill of Material Transfer -> Manage User Exits.

It´s quiete dificult to talk about exits without knowing the purpose you want to use them for.

regards

David

Edited by: David Deeg on Jan 7, 2008 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thnks for the information. our sytem archirecture is that we get data from external source , not from SAP database to use BOM-BOS. so , we use CfP-XML to map the external data. so, i would like to know the user exits relating to this interface and also the apporach to find out the required userexits.

thanks in advance

Cheers

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David ,

Iam importing BOM into CfP (PDM Database) can u tell me how to import multiple BOM. do u hav any logic or can you send me any code regarding to this.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

SReddy

Edited by: srihari reddy on Mar 5, 2008 11:16 AM

Answers (0)