Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

how can we map the following situation in sap

our client is selling 15 products. if any of his customer buys any of 10 products then he will be eligible for a discount of 10%

suggest me with detailed steps

thanks n regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

1. Maintain one material group to all 15 materials and maintain condition records based on the the material group.

2. Dicount pricing condition type you need to maintain in pricing orocedure.

3. As per your requirement the customer need to buy minimum 10 products to get 10% discount so you create new requirement routine with the abaper help with the logic, if the Sales order having or the customer taking10 products the 10% discount should get from the condition record based on the material group.

4. You maintain the new requirement in your pricing procedure for the discount condition type in Requirement column.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I think you maintain Scale in descount condition type.

Rds'

VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

u can try this,

1. take std. c.type K029 - mat.pricing.grp (or copy it)

change the calculation type to percentage

and scale basis to qty or value scale

in c.type properties.

2. assign access sequence K029 (table 29 - mat.pricing.grp)

3. in MMR - assign mat.pricing grp to all the materials which you wnat to include for the 10% discount.

4. in VK11 maintain records for c.type K029 with 10% discount for mat.pricing.grp which is assigned in MMR.

make sure the c.type K029 exist in the pricing procedure which is determined into your sales docs.

reward points if it is solved ur problem.

thanks

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Maintain discount condition at header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try by exploring qty scales. u need to make the cond. type eligible for scales in v/06.

saurabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

May be you can go with "Minimum Order Value" by maintaining the least value of 10 products.

If you use minimum-order-value requirements, you must create condition records for condition type AMIW. In these condition records, you specify customers and the corresponding minimum order values. During pricing, the system automatically uses these condition records as a reference for determining the relevant minimum order surcharges (condition type AMIZ). In the standard version, condition type AMIZ refers to AMIW. This means that the system automatically calculates values for AMIZ conditions; you do not need to create separate condition records.

You may want to specify minimum order values by sales organization or division instead of by customer. In order to do this, your system administrator must define a new condition table with the appropriate fields in the table key. The condition table can then be included in the access sequence for condition type AMIW.

In your Pricing Procedure also, you can assign a condition type with value of 10% discount.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think this can be done by creating a material group and assign this group to materials,

create a condition type as group condition and maintain records with key combination of material group.

and for any of 10 materials from i think u have to contact abapers.

this is only a vague idea i donno whether it works