cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Module to refresh Material Master at different Stage in SD Cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Material Master we maintain Profit Centre. The requirement is such that the client requires to change profit center very often & the requirement is such that the latest Profit Center is captured at different stages, i.e Sales Order, Delivery & Billing.

It is already assumed that we will require an enhancement for this & the logic will be that at each stage the enhamcement checks the Material Master & updates the latest update in Material Master.

It seems that there is a Functional Module, which refreshes the details of Material Master, when it is triggered. I am not aware that which is the Functional Module, which refreshes the Material Master details, when triggered & would like to know the name of functional module?

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using userexit for delivery and billing you can manage to get the profit center field value of the material master to flow to the delivery and billing document instead of previous document (order or delivery). Will it solve your problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

As an enhancement, we have already considered using User Exit & also the logic to arrive at it. But I was informed that if we trigger one particular Functional Module, it refreshes Material master data at transaction level, but do not know, which functional module it is.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Please check function module "PCA_PRCTR_MM_SET"

Ramesh

Answers (0)