cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Undeploy JDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I incorrectly installed (deployed) JDI SP13 on WAS SP9. I am not trying to undeploy (uninstall) JDI SP13 so I can install a JDI SP9. How do I undeploy the JDI? (How do I identify the services that are the JDI that I need to undeploy in the SDM?)

Barry Beer

MomentumSI

Austin, TX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

When you login to SDM under the tab SDM repository in the left hand pane open the node for SAPJ2EEEngine. There you can find the SCA's that you deployed.

For eg you will find SAP_DEVINF. In the right hand pane you will find the SDA referenced, the name of the SCA file that you had deployed and more of such info.

However i will advice that you be very careful when undeploying because these things can bring your server down.

Also if you can please ask SAP regarding the fact that if you now deploy JDI SP9 will these applications be overwritten. That way your work will be less and you also breathe easy.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sidharth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wish to play safe and undeploy-then-deploy, here is a list of components to be undeployed -

tc.CBS.Service

tc.CDS.DBDefs

tc.CBS.CommonPart

tc.CBS.API

tc.CBS.WebUI

tc_SL_SDM_Client

tc/SL/CMS/PCS/DBSchema

tc/SL/diindex

tc/SL/CMS/PCS

tc_SL_SDM_Util

tc/SL/CMS/WebUI

tc/dtr/dbschema

tc/dtr/enterpriseapp

tc/SL/CMS/TCSEar

tc.CBS.Appl

tc/cbs/cbsbuildplugins

Best regards,

Bhuwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can forcefully deploy the older version of JDI to overwrite the existing one. This would just require making a setting in the SDM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two option available first is as suggested by Bhuwan Lodha. i.e you have to forcefully undeploy it by using SDM tool in that you have to make few clicks.

but i am not sure it will work because these SCA creates some Database table inside WAS so you can not undeploy these SCA's complitly.

second option i would say is to upgrade your WAS to SP13 this might me a good option but for this you have to upgrade your NDS also.

hope this might help.