cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have made all the settings for Rebate. It is not getting trigerred in the order which is correct. But in the Billing doc. VF01 it is not getting trigerred. But when I go to the Revenue a/c analysis it is showing and when I save and come and go to VF02 it is showing in the conditions.

Pls suggest why?

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

rebate conditions wont get triggered in sales order they trigger only in invoice VF01.

this is because for rebate condition types like b001,b002 or b003 we use routines 23 and 24 in pricing procedure so becvasue of these routines the condition types are deactivated in sales order and these condition types should be activated only in the billing documenrt level.

so system deactivates these condition types at sales order and activates at billing level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

You are absolutelu right, but thats not my query, in the billing document it is not trigerred in the conditions as B003 at the same time when we go into revenue a/c analysis it is showing as determined.

When we save the document and go to VF02 then it is showing in the conditions also.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinpd