Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM ABAP API

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While connecting the R\3 system with MDM server I am facing the error

server return code 0xffaa0225:The connection is not trusted.

I have done all the configuration settings,but syill this error is coming ,can anyone please provide some inputs on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinay Yadav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to install MDM ABAP API add-on (MDM_TECH) on your ABAP engine. after that you need to configure the ABAP API(Tcode: MDMAPIC) in your ABAP system giving the details like Repository, Connection, DBMS, Provider details.

Please refer the link below:

/people/bv.pillai/blog/2006/11/28/installing-mdmtech-add-on-and-configuring-the-mdm4a-mdm-for-abap-api

hope this may help you,

regards,

srinivas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinay,

can u just share with us how did u solvethe problem.

Regards,

Sravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I am also getting the same error , have u solved that error . If so give em the solution. Will reward u point.

Regrards

Devinderpal yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

While connecting the R\3 system with MDM server I am facing the error

*server return code 0xffaa0225:The connection is not trusted.*

**I have done all the configuration settings,

Hi Devendra,

I have solved that error , to solve that error you have to create an allow.ip file in the server folder where mds.ini file exists.

for example C:\Program Files\SAP MDM 5.5\Server

allow .ip file is a text file saved as allow.ip in this file you need to mention the ip address of your R\3 System with which you want to communicate with MDM server.

After that you have to restart the MDM server.Then check the error will be resolved.

if face any problem then let me know.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Vinay Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for giving the answer but the problem of conectivity MDM ABAP API still persist. I have given all the configuration parameters correctly and also i have made a allow.ip file and added the ip of server to be connected there and placed at the MDM SERVER at the right path. I have taken the restart of the server also.

I have already created the repository with the same name and made the same user id in MDM side.

But still i am getting the error : Server return code 0xFFAA0225: The connection is not trusted.

Can you plz provide with the solution because you have done the same thing.

Regards

Devinderpal yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to have a trusted connection between R/3 and MDM. The same can be acheived by creating the text file with the IP address of the R/3 system. Save the file as Allow.ip in the MDM Server.

This should help.

Thanks

Sriram Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have donr all the configuration settings in MDMAPIC and also created a file allow.ip in server where .ini file exists even then I am getting the error server return code 0xFFAA0225:The connection is not trusted.

can anyone put some light on that error.

Thanks & Regards

VinayYadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you had done all the settings, then restart the MDM server and see. It will work.

Regards,

Nikhil