cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 5.0 on ESC with ECC6.0 as backend.

The situation is like this:

There are several items in one bid invitation.After submitting the bid by bidders,the purchaser accepts part of the items , not all. And then the purchaser create PO according to the accepted items.The problem is how to deal with rest part of the items in the same bid invitation? Because the status of the previous bid invitation turns to unchangable after there are PO created . How to process the rest part?

We try to copy the previous bid invitation and delete the finished items,but one issue is that when we check the document history of the new bid,there is no external requirements (PR) exist.That is to say,if we create a PO according to the new bid,the PR is still open.So ,I guess this is not the standard solution.

Any gurus can help?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

You can not use the accepted bid for creating P.Os / contracts once the Binding Period gets over.

In case the binding period is not mentioned in the bid invitation during creation, you can create any number of P.Os / contracts from the same accepted bid.

Hope this will resolve your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as i know, PO's are created automatically when the Bid is accepted...

So, what i think is that if you still wanting to develop this function, you will need to create a program that concentrates bids by vendor, something like find vendors bid's and group them to create single PO's for multiple Bids.

I don't know if there's some customizing to achieve this, what i suggest is to develop some programs to make it happen.

Definitely you will need to do some development efforts to achieve your requirement, cuz there's no way to create a single PO for different bid's...

Some Function Modules that will help you to try:

BBP_PD_BID_GETLIST

BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL

BBP_PD_QUOT_GETLIST

BBP_PD_QUOT_GETDETAIL

BBP_PD_PO_CREATE

Related links ->

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul ,

The PO is not created automatically after accepting the bid. There is an option for purchaser to decide whether they want to create PO or Contract even outline agreement.

My question is not to create single PO for different bids.

Let's see:

There are items 1,2,3 in one bid,they are from different external requirements(different PRs)

A supplier has submitted prices for two of them,maybe 2 and 3. The purchaser accepts them and create corresponding PO. Thus the status of the bid turns to unchangeable ,that is to say follow-on bid is not allowed to create.

BUT, we can see that,the item 1 is still not finished. As the bid has completed,the item 1 is no longer listed in sourcing list.So we can not create another bid for item 1.

How we can process the item 1? Maybe we will purchase it from the same supplier with item 2 and 3, maybe not,it depends.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

up

Former Member
0 Kudos

up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any gurus can help?

Thank you in advance.

Former Member