cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very very urgent pricing related

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the pricing some amount i dont want to debit to the customer as the customer does not have to pay i want a separate gl to be debited by that amount

can any one tell how can i do this setting

eg 100 is the total i want 80 to be debited in customer and 20 to be debited in X gl

please help urgently

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Sayee was correct in his solution.

You can mark your condition type as statistical, and then mark it with an ACCRUAL KEY.

For that accrual key, you can maintain a GL account in VKOA. This will enable that the value coming under that condition type will be posted in a GL account which is not to be received from the customer, as it is a statistical condition type.

Please test this in your test system, show this to your FI consultant and may be the user.This should absolutely solve your problem.

Please reward me , if this solves your problem.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vipin

Have your PR00 for 80. Create one more condition in V/06, say for example ZR00. Now in your pricing procedure, have both these conditions with different Account Keys. Insert one step with the description Total value for Excise for which you have to give the respective step number of PR00 in "From" and ZR00 in "To" tabs.

So the excise duty will be cumulative of PR00 + ZR00.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge u can maintain accrual key in pricing procedure for this kind of A/C.

Check with ur FI team for complete understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge create seperate reconcilliation account for customers you want to debit some amount seperate and assign with a GL account.

Put these customers in a group. maintain spl. price for them.

Vinod kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx sayeee for the reply