Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner function change in sales order

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have partner function ZR (sales employee) defined for customer master. I enter a particular employee no 100 in the customer master. and subsequnetly the partner function ZR gets copied into a contract with value 100.

now another user is trying to change the value to 200 from 100, but the system is giving a message that partner function ZR not defned for partner procedure.

If i go to partner determination for sales order , then i see that there is no partner function ZR assigned for a patner procedure.

my question is that the above is happening due to lack of master data for emploee id 200 from HR module or is it that we have to maitain partner function ZR for sales order (I have seen that ZR is not maintained for sales order. ).Iam assuming that for contracts aslo, the config needs to be done in parnter determination for sales order.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I assume that you have configured the partner functions for Customer master including ZR, also enabled ZR for the partner procedure applicable for the sales document type.

If this is done, then the partner function ZR should be available for entry in the sales order.

Now the problem is that

You shoudl have assigned the partner function ZR to some account group, while creating this partner function, and customer 100 shoudl have belonged to this account group.

However the customer 200 whom you want to update as the new ZR doesnt belong to this account group.

You can use only those customers belonging to the account group which is linked to the partner function ZR as sales employees.

So find out the customers belonging to the account group, which is linked to the partner function ZR. Make sure their masterdata is correct for the sales area which you wnat to use. If all the things satisfy, then you should be able to use them as ZR partner in your sales document.

This should solve your problem.

Pls reward if this helps you to solve the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge it's no way link with HR module.

u should define needed partner functions for sales process.