cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Messaging Queue and SAP XI .. Possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we integrate MS MQ with SAP XI? Its urgent.

Ranjeet Singh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Microsoft has the Biztlk product for the same, I am not sure whether it will helps u but try a shot.

Reliable Messaging between SAP XI 3.0 and Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Using SOAP-Compliant Communication

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7521a237-0701-0010-499b-b3285b78...

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Is there no way where we can integrate MS MQ without using BizTalk Server? Can we use XI JMS Adapter for the same?

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is BizTalk2004 SP2 comes Free?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I dont think we can implement it with JMS, I dont have any idea whether BIZtalk licensing is free or we need to buy it out.

Thnx

Chirag

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet

reward points and also try to post wat you found, if anybody have the same question they will refer to this thread. I guess Iway Is the ans.

Regards

Aashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I thought I have mentioned the answer. Well in my case,

the system that i need to integrate can communicate with external system through MS MQ or if the target system does not understadn MS MQ then it has a component which enable file based commumnication.

so I will have two solution for the integration:

1. Either buy iWay Adapter for communicating with MS MQ .

2. if client is not ready to buy the adapter , then we have use the file based communication. In this case I need to use File adapter.

3. If at all , (in rare case) client is not ready to install the component which enables file based communication , then we have to write .Net code to retrieve xml message from MS MQ . .Net provides standard API for MS MQ. I have tested this case also.

Hope it is clear.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please give some more answers.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any more answer for the question.? Please reply..

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

I think u can achieve it with JMS adapter....

as we have used JMS to connect for MQ series systems before....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Thanks for reply. We have also used JMS adapter for MQ Series... connection but issue here is that MS MQ is not a JMS compliant queue. So it is possible to connect non JMS compliant connect with a JMS adapter..?

Ranjeet Singh.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can connect the MS MQ using the JMS Adapter. The fact is that, for third party communication , XI uses some adapter, You may need to find that adapter to use in MS MQ and XI context. I guess you can use Biztalk for some extend coz it uses MS MQ in core and SAP And Microsoft have some collaboration about this. There must be some adapter for this communication between one Integrator to other. lets explore it using google if i found i'll put it here.

And for biztalk , i don't think you can get it free, its chargeable and something around 30000 USD.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for reply. Well there is one MS MQ adapter by iWay for SAP netweaver. I think I have to use this adapter.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I m not sure of that one but if ur requirement is fulfil then u can have a try that one.

THnx

Chirag