cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity of IP21 to xMII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to establish a connectivity of the IP21 server with the xMII server. For this I have used a IP21 connector. I was getting an error related to Easysoft services. To resolve this I downloaded the easysoft JDBC-ODBC connector from the easysoft site. (I can see the Easysoft services running in the windows 'services')

Still I am not able to establish the connection between the IP21 and xMII serer.

Looking at the log file I get the below mentioned messages.

-

2007-12-19 02:22:37,604 [ServletExec: request: time=1198059757432, uri=/Lighthammer/Admin/CMSAdmin] FATAL Connector - Unable to create connection pool for xMII_IP21: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: easysoft.sql.jobDriver, App folder=C:\ServletExec AS\se-xMII\webapps\default\Lighthammer\

2007-12-19 02:22:37,604 [ServletExec: request: time=1198059757432, uri=/Lighthammer/Admin/CMSAdmin] SYSTEM Connector - Create Server [name=xMII_IP21,className=com.lighthammer.Illuminator.connectors.AspenTech.IP21,description=Default AspenTech IP21 Server,enabled=true,connected=false,holder=null]

-

Can anybody help me to establish a connection between IP21 and xMII server. Are there any s/w required to be installed on the IP21 serverside? Any setting need to be done other than xMII configuration ?

can anybody help on this issue....?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forum has quite a few posts in this regard.

For a start take a look @

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

This thread may also help.

Ranga has given the datsource parameters that he used. I tried using the same and it worked just fine.

But as you would have seen the replies in the prvious thread, i guess the best way to connect to IP21 is to use OLEDB UDS Connector.

Regards,

Ram