SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS Retail: How to Determine whether an Article is listed against a site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

Can anyone help me out. I need to spec a program that will check whether each article in a given listis listed in the assortments for a specific set of sites. Are there any suitable function modules or methods or will I need to do table look-ups, e.g. pull the assortments from table WLK1 using article number then looking up the sites assigned to these assortments (which table is this?).

Thanks and Warm Regards

Brett

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found these function modules

WLK1_READ_ASORT (to pull the assortments using article)

ASSORTMENT_GET_ASORT_OF_USER (to pull the sites from USER field from assortments)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brett

You can use WSL3 (Article listed?) or WSLC (Listing analysis) transactions for your evaluations.

Best regards,

Novomir Kovalenko

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

You can put a search on tables WLK2,MARC and MBEW tables.

Also go to transaction WSOA3(Display assorment) and then go to status and find out the standard program from there you might get some other tables and relevant fields in it.

Or you can go to any site using WB03 and within that you can click on assorments and find out the possible link.

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Aram K.

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brett Cunliffe,

Article is not listed because of various reasons!!

For missing MARC-Records please verify if notes 892773, 743171 and 968289

If only MARC-Records and not Listing conditions (WLK1-Records) are missing please generate them by using report RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1.

Please use this report first in test mode (checkbox 'Generate entries' isn't flagged) before generating material segments for checkup purposes.

Alternatively for Report RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1 you can create missing material segments with Report ZCHECK_AND_CREATE_ART_SEGMENTS (please

see in note 956525).

I hope this will solve your issue.

Bye,

Muralidhara

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please do not use this report from the last answer.

This was a support report and will not help in all cases.

as I understand you, you will know if a some articles are listes in the site?

I guess FUNCTION 'WLK1_CHECK' will give you the answer

This is the key functionto check if an article is listed or not.