cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set sold to party in header inactive (not changeable) a saving va01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to set the sold to party inactive (not changeable, grey) after saving the order, now its only inactive if there is a delivery on the order.

I mean the sold to party in the header (in the overview on top of the dynpro), not in the partner sheme, there it is inactive (grey).

Thx a lot

greetings from Austria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go through the user exit

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT , and table VBAK is there any thing we can controle about that header field KUNNR before processing the delivery.

Cheer,s

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi try with Transaction Variant SHD0

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transaction SHD0 was useful, i managed to create a screen variant, when I try this variatn (with the test button) everything works fine. Then I tried to create a transaction variant und put my screen variant to the transaction variant,. When I put the test button nothing works (the screen variant doesn't work)?

whats wrong?

Is it true that I can put the transaction variant as standard? And is this variant client independant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u need to activate the transaction variant once u have created it. on hte third tab in shd0 (other than transaction and screen variants) u will find 2 other tabs. use the one on the rite. here u will find teh option to activate the variant.my not able to recall the titles of the tabs.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

this can be done by system admin (authorisation) peoples. Please contact ur Basis guys.

They set usually, for a change sales order screen, what the fields to be greyed out?

Hope it helps.

Reward if useful;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

If you want deactivate / not changeable sold to party once you save the sales order. Use t.code;SHD0 or use an user exit: USER EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Hope this would help you.

Reward points if helps,

Regards,

Vamsi.