cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

testing of File2File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have one problem in my file to file scenario, that is the file is picked by the sender adapter engine and not reached to the Integration engine. In message monitoring it displays "0 messages found". In SXMB_MONI, i got "No messages available for the selection". I tested the configuration in ID, it's working fine and also tested the message mapping and interface mapping all these are OK..

And i am trying to send the message in message monitoring of RWB, there i got the following error.

"Error while sending message: 401 Unauthorized".

What is the error? Anybody came across this situation, please help me.

I am very thankful to you all in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the user is not locked??

Edited by: Sarvesh Singh on Dec 19, 2007 2:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Where i am going to check?

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check whether your user is locked, go to transaction SU01.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login to XI and use tcode SU01 then enter the user and press the Lock/Unlock button from the menu bar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

If 0 messages found at message monitoring stage, the problem will be with sender file adapter only. If your file adapter have any content conversion parameters, check that once( even though there is no content in file)

Regards,

Pavani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have CE 7.1 SR5 installed on LINUX-ORACLE, I would like to know whether the installation of CE 7.1 is successfull or not.

How can i test the success of CE7.1 installation?

If anyone have installation checklist for CE 7.1 or test cases, please share with me.

Regards,

Pavani.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

-

>And i am trying to send the message in message monitoring of RWB, there i got the following error.

when you get the error as "Error while sending message: 401 Unauthorized" it means that either the user name and password in incorrect or you have no authorizarion to put the file.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

401:unauthorised error come only when your username and password doesnt match.. or if you missed to fill the username and password... make sure you give the CORRECT entries.

thanks

Hari

Edited by: Sreehari Nambiar on Dec 19, 2007 10:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok with your unauthorised error it is either insufficient roles, or wrong user or password...

As for the message not arriving in the moni... well if you check the comm hcannel monitoring you will probably see some sort of error...

Off the top of my head...

Empty File

You have content conversion and one of your parameters are incorrect.

The above are assuming that you have configured everything else correctly in the first place..

But please let me know what the comm channel monitoring says...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using simple text file, there is no file content.

my Trnansport Protocol is File System and Message Protocol is File.

If you have any idea please revert back to me asap.

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check if the file is placed with the proper name and in the proper path.

2. Check the rights of the file.

3. Check if the file is empty.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I mentioned before if your file has no content... is empty then you need to ensure you have the correct empty file handling on... you can find this in the File Communication Channel.

I suspect this is your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

i specify the value "Process Empty Files" for the precessing parameter "Empty file handling" in sender cc.

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

You can also try by selecting the Process Read-Only Files checkbox.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

See the status of your sender file channel in RWB-> Communication channel monitoring. There may be some error messages there.

Are you giving proper userid and password in the RWB?

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divija,

In communication channel monitoring, i got the message

is "communication channel is successfully created and started". what will be the next step? could you please....

Thanks & Regards,

Nag.