cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is a problem I am not able to solve so hoping you all can help.

The thing is at my client's place somehow a batch of 20 Invoices have disappeared from the system/list and no ones able to trace them. All my SD & MM team have been working on it and no ones able to find them. All those 20 Invoices may have been made as a batch job or made individually, I am not sure.

I just took a 2 day break and want to start fresh from scratch starting now. So plz give me your solution how to find them?

Thanking you in advance.

Venkat - Hyd

yajee_venkat@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is forwarded to SAP, and my ppl are saying maybe system missed those nos. when assigning. Any ways the issue is out of my hands.

Thanks everyone!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My problem is something similar to your's(Mr. Yajee Venkat). A total of 32 invoices went missing and have no trace, this happened in Dec, Jan, Feb, March. My company got this support project in Jun/July 2011 and the client has asked to investigate the problem now.

I have asked the BASIS team to restore the back up corresponding to that period. Apart from this are there any other options.

These options did not work as there is no trace of neither preceding documents(order/delivery) nor subsequent documents(accounting doc/excise invoice).

1.VF07

2. VBRK

3. VBFA

4. From document flow i.e., if any order or delivery exists them check through the document flow.

Any options? Has anybody else faced such problems. Auditors are having a field day due to this issue.

Mr. Yajee Venkat, how did you solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search for SAP notes..check SAP note 19050 and also refer to the following thread:

[;

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kindly chek the invoice number ranges in snro using rv_beleg objct type. u may have enabled buffering here. kindly have it deselected. also chek the table vbrk. also explore the possiblity of archiving of docs.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

1."VF07"check this tcode

2. check from table "vbrk"

3. check from table"VBFA"

4. check form the document flow i.e., if any order or delivery exists them check through the document flow.