cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thread Address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

When i do a search, im getting a list of threads which are relevant. My question is if i want to give that particular thread's address im unable to get it. It is taking me to the Forums Home page. Im unable to get the exact thread address.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

another possibility is to simply right-click into the frame while inside the thread, choose 'actual frame' -> 'show frame properties' and copy the threads url. this is the firefox way but it works similar in ie.

funny how-to-use-a-browser thread, btw

anton

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- hover over the link and see the full address in the status bar or

- right click on the link and choose "copy link" (or similar) then paste it where you need it.

...if that's what you meant...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai.

Im sorry i tried , but couldnt get....

say for ex. i want to refer this link elsewhere.. so how do i get this thread's address so that i can paste it directly.. i tried to view in address bar. But im getting only https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forums. But not the exact thread address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can right click and select "Open in new window". In the new window, you can find the correct address.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anuma,

the URL of a open thread can be obtained using the "Thread:" link in the upper left corner of the forum frame. Right-click on this link and select "Copy shortcut".

Regarding the problems with the search result: I couldn't reproduce it, for the threads open up correctly. Please specify the problem.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Thank u for the reply.Without opening in a new link, if i click on the same thread, im unable to get the exact address how..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Thanks for all....... Yes i can get it now...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Im unable to assign points.. i didnt mark this thread as a question.. is there any way now to give points

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is a points-free forum