cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer master record exists for sold-to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I am getting an error while creating order, error message is No customer master record exists for sold-to party.

This error I am getting which Master data I uploaded through LSMW. But I tried with which I have created manually in XD01 it is working fine.

My customization is right because it is working fine with manually created CMR.

Can any body tell where it mite have went wrong in LSMW.

I have verified with Sales area, Company Code and Account

Group these are all fine. Can any body tell where I need to check?

Thanks with Regards,

Srikanthraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check whether the Customer is Created with Respect to the Sales Area and Company code. Use XD02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sheshagir and Murali,

I have checked partner function and sales area these are all fine. In fact when I create new customer manually and run order it is working fine.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your LSMW steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved in LSMW in Recording partner function tab page not recorded. Now it is working fine.

Points given 10

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the sales area of the customer and that of sales order

\

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srikanth

Please check u r LSMW cycle which u have run and make sure u have recorded the transcation and mapped required the fields and uploaded the legacy dat file and executed.

and if it is correct then check by entering the customer code manually in xd02 or Vd02.

Regards

Pradeep BV

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think there might some errors while uploading thru LSMW.

goto sm35 and select u r recording and press log for any errors in u r uploading

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Yes while uploading thru LSMW some errors were there but now we corrected and uploaded. As you said I have checked in sm35 but now it is ok.

In fact when I am checking in XD02 all required datas available. But I am surprised when I am creating order it is giving error. As I said earlier it is working fine which created manually.

Kindly thorugh some more lights.

Reward points given

Thanks wtih Regards,

Srikanth

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The same customer (Sold-to- party)which you enter in Sales order, chek in XD02 is it available or not, then check partner functions of the customer, and also check common divisions and distribution channals.

If feel this is helpful reward me,

Murali.