cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client-concept

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, after creating a client and setting the parameter value to 0 in rz10, I performed the copying process successfully. Now , we have to set the parameter value to 1 in rz10 .Can anybody tell me why we r doing that .To do that whether I need to enter into the new client or to the standard client 000.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abinash,

What parameter are you talking about?

If you want information & details about some parameter,

Execute transaction RZ11, enter parameter name that you require.

eg:. login/no_automatic_user_sapstar

click on Description button.

You will get all required details there. form the givin information you can decide to set or not to set a particular parameter.

It is also important to check for OSS notes for SAP recommendations on that parameter.

Hope I have solved your query.

Regards,

Ammey Kesarkar

'Award points for useful info'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abinash,

Basically when you create a new client the user SAP* does not created till then you will not change the value to 0 the user SAP* does not exist in the databse, when you change the parameter it creates a new user on that new client and when you copy the user data from the old client it will replace the password of SAP* from your existing client. and for your second question you can change the value of that parameter from any client. it is not necessary that you haveto login with 000 and then change the value to 1

Regards

Subhash