cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

There is requirement: our clients want us to define a new customer account group. And they hope they can maintain credit limit in customer master maintenance.

And of course, I will go to "Maintain customer Account Groups".

But there are 3 areas data "General data", "Company code data" and "Sales data".

So which area credit data can be maintained to let it be shown when user create/change/display customer?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement is not clear...

in customer master--

>sales area data--

>billing view u can see the fields of credit control area and terms of payment.these fields are used in case of credit management.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all, there are 2 issues:

1. According all yours suggestion and I have maintained the "customer account group" to let field "credit contr. area" show in customer master data(optional field).

Assumed there is customer A already is created in sales area B. The problem comes:

When I display A(or create a new one) in sales area B, the field shows.

While I want to changed A in sales area B, the field disappear.

So how can I maintain credit control area for those old customer masters?

2. And is there any standard report for reviewing credit data? or could you guys provide some short guide?

Thanks indeed to all.

Edited by: James Liu on Dec 19, 2007 3:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

post yaar

Former Member
0 Kudos

what?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can these t-code meet your requirements?

sales and distribution-credit managementcredit management info system

Hope it helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone kindly provide some tips on issue 1?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The prob is when u r going to change mode of XD02 the Credit field is not there...

Just Check any transaction varient there for XD02 in T Code SHD0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

credit data needs to be maintained in fd32 for each customer - cr control area combination.

after u maintain here, u also need to maintain in xd01, sales area data and maintain only cr control area, payment terms and payment history there.

maintain all required settings in img for cr control.

if ur user wants to c how much is the cr limit and what is the outstanding, this will be updated in fd32 only.

also u need to maintain in pricing procedure, assign subtotal A to that step which u want to use for cr limit.

regards,

avnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in customer master--

>sales area data--

>billing view "f credit control area" and "terms of payment"these fields are used in case of credit management. and inorder to update the credit master sheet in "company code data" check "payment history record" in payment transactions tab.

if it helps reward me.

regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not think u can have one view for credit management and the customer master. u will ahve to do the creidit mgmt thru fd32

saurabh