cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WANTED NEW PRICE IN INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,I have one requirement.

Price has changed from order time to billing time.system is picking old condition record instead of new one at the time of billing.

When i go for pricing analysis,the condition record value is showing as new price but not picking in invoice automatically.If i go for carry out new pricing option ,its taking new value but i want it done automatically.Please suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the copy control settings VTFL delivery to billing) Item level, In pricing type Field "B" carry out new pricing.

That solves ur problem.

Reward points if it is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in tcode VTFA for copycontrols from sales sales order to the billing - at item level. in the field 'pricing type' maintain "B" and in billing documment type maintain "document pricing procedure" and maintain pricing procedure dermination in that document pricing procedure, then it will works.

regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By changing the copy control at item level for billing documents, this can be managed. Transaction - VTFL

Check for copy control at item level - for billing doument type and delivery document (or sales order type) combination , and for the item category see the details of copy control. Check the enties in "pricing type". Make the entry "B', then every time you do billing, it will automatically redetermine prices.

If useful, pl acknowledge

Muraleedharan.R

091 9880028904

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose i maintain 'b' in copy control settings, it solves my problem for present orders.

What happens if i want to carry out billing for old orders with old prices.(system will carry out new pricing for old orders).

Regards,

Jameer

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shaik

Certain requirements, SAP / system cannot address in which case, we have to handle it manually.

Having said that for old orders with old price, either you have to change it manually at billing or again you need to maintain old price at VK11.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In invoice price is always picked from the order, so you need to change the price in the order then it will be picked automatically in the invoice...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in tc0de vtfa for the sales order type and the billing type- item leve. in the field 'pricing type' maintain 'b'.

saurabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shaik

Go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery type, click "Item" tab on left and blue lens on top. Now on your right side, you can see a field "Pricing Type", where this normally would be "G". Change it to "B".

By doing so, irrespective of your order rate, whatever you maintain in VK11 during the creatiion of billing, that rate will fetch into your billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi