cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table in a cell of table in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to print one table in a cell of table in smartform.Plz let me know how to do

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think the above answer will help as we cannot have border ans shadding inside a table (i.e for the text element inside the loop).... If it is possible let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know if it is possible to create a table inside a cell of a table. In fact I haven't achieve it. One option could be: creating a loop inside the cell. In this loop you can stablish the itab you want to loop into, then in "Output options" tab you can stablish 'Box and Shading' and the loop can look like a table.

I hope it will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

be specific with ur question

regards

Jaipal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaipal,

Actually i'm printing a scheduling contract.table is like

item no description qunatity unit price total price.

In item description i need to print the schedule data.that will be in a table form.So in my main table there is a cell (description) inside which i need to put another table.Please let me know how to do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Vivek ! let me first know

1. How many items are in 'descrption' cell ie no of fileds and no of lines . no of lines fixed ? pl. give details .

2.whether they have been selected in program and available in an IT ? or you have to select them in the form itself ?

Edited by: Srinivas reddy on Dec 19, 2007 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for ur reply.

Actually my field 'description contains some text and after that text i need to insert additional data table which contains 3 colums.No of lines can vary depending on data(eket table).i'm passing all the data to form from my driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put main IT in a table .In the 'main area ' create a 'tableline' node and specify 'line type' as a linetype with 5 cells . Create text nodes in all cells except 2nd which is meant for 'decription' . Under the 2nd cell create a loop node .In this node loop all the items of 'description' . create a text node under loop and put the 3 fields in it. You may need some trial&error for exact formatting .

pl. give the feed-back wether this worked or not and if you achieve this in a different way pl. share . TQ

Tq