Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve this error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting this error in PI every 1 hour

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID 6a09e270-ad94-11dc-9ffc-00145ec5a7e5(OUTBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPPIXDB.SYS_C00150365) violated.

We have processed some files for whcih FTP adaptor cannot delete the file from source. I re ran the scenario and after that this alert is coming. Now I want to purge this alert so that it should not come again.

Can you pls let me know how to purge this alert without deactivating the com channel.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is probabaly due to the XML data that is obtained after converting your flat file contents is persisting in the XI database. The XML data will be identified by using a unique key. You can resolve this by changing the adapter configuration or by doing a cache refresh.

If you manage to solve the issue, kindly post it so that it will of help for other members.

Rgds,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all. Basis team increased the size of table space and when we processed new msg, it went smoothly

& problem got resolved.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your queues, if any is get locked, unlock it.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SXI_CACHE

Xi runtime cache ->> do delta and complete refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Harish

have a look at this thread

Regards

Abhishek

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to refresh the cache on the server, and clear your browser cache. Once You do this, everything will appear as normal.

you try to insert a record, that key already exits on the database.

Try the insert with a different key.