cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please confirm whether its (a) or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send message within an integration process to 8 receivers at the same time, how can I do this?

a) Create a FORK statement with 8 branches

b) Create 8 interfaces

c) Create a loop with 8 interfaces

d) Create 8 branches

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

The correct method of sending a message to 8receivers simultaneously in IP is as follows:

1.Configure 8 Receivers in ID.

2.Use Step* Receiver Determination* in IP .

3. Use Block with ParForEach .

4.Use Send step inside the block.

It will send a message to 8 receivers simultaneously with very less number of steps in IP.

No Need of 8 Branches.

Thanks ,

Anurag Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I think the answer for this question with these options is A (FORK with 8 branches)

but

if this question has an option like Using ParForEach/ForEach block

then could that also would have been correct?

As mentioned by Anurag.

Please confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi iqbal,

a) Create a FORK statement with 8 branches is the correct answer!!

because the branches in a fork are independent of each other.So simultaneously u can send.

PCK is not a part of XI.PCK is used for small business partner who are not capable of affort XI .

in a nutshell.. for understanding u can say.. its a smaller version of XI.

For PCK u r having separate installation.in PCK itself u can do Design,configuration andministration & monitoring.

Regards

Biplab

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first question, the answer would be (a)

For second question, PCK should not be considered as a part of XI. PCK is not a mandatory component for a message transfer in any scenario. Also there is a separate installation of PCK.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muhammad,

Using the one interface, you can configure multiple receiver steps in your Receiver Determination (Integration Directory)

Taking this further, you also have the option to add conditions to control when a receiver receives a particular message

I hope that this answers your initial question Send message within an integration process to 8 receivers at the same time, how can I do this?

As you have a duplicate thread, I am now confused as to which thread you are following. So I have provided the answer in in each thread

Could you please keep your thread to a specific issue to make it easier for both yourself and fellow Forum users to follow the topic

If you have other questions relating to a different topic then please create a new thread

Regards,

Mike

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi VJ,

could you please confirm me also that is PCK is also the XI Component or not?