cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ayuda, soy Novato

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Buenas. Creo haber creado satisfactoriamente mi SLD. el tema es que después de haber definido todos los elementos en el Integration Repository, voy al integration directory.

Me creo mis business systems, 1 será el R3 y el otro un PC cualquiera que será el que mande los ficheros. Es decir, un Legacy -> XI -> R3. Defino todo bien (siguiendo el curso de SAP TBIT40) y cuando tengo que crear el receiver determination, no me sale la parte de la ventana donde debo seleccionar mi 'Configurated Receiver'.

Alguien sabe porqué pasa esto?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope I have understood this correctly.

You need to first create a new Scenario. Then add the business systems that you defined in the SLD into this scenario. Then create a new receiver determination by right-clicking on the receiver Determination tab->New.

I may have got the translation wrong. If you put your question in English, I am sure there are many people here who can help you.

Cheers

Manish

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish.

I've tried to replicate the Tbit40 in my system. I thought eveerything was ok until a reached the step where i have to define my 'receiver determination'.

I have defined my two business scenarios (one R3 system and one legacy systems, connected between XI). The Legacy system puts files into XI and then XI makes the mapping into an IDOC a send it to R3.

In the system landscape directory i have defined the software components, products, technical landscapes and the business systems.

The problem is that no 'configured receivers' appear on the screen to create a new receiver determination and i've made the same things i made last week on tbit40 training in SAP.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you following the TBIT40 exercise steps exactly? Can you tell me which step you are facing a problem in?

Regards

Manish

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem i've found (at the moment) is in the part of creating a new receiver determination. The screen allows me to put the sender service, the interface service and the namespace, but when the other part of the screen must appear .... nothing. And when i try to save, the apllication tells me that i must put a receiver, but there is no place to put the receiver.

this is what says the help button in the java application:

Runtime environement:

Java version 1.4.0_01

Java vendor Sun microsystems Inc.

Version:

Service Pack 09

Release 30_VAL_REL

Latest Change 294395

Synctime 200410262202

Former Member
0 Kudos

.. (wrong idea!)

Message was edited by: Dirk Meinhard

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

the problem is that the area 'configured receivers' doesn't appear.

Thats why i can´t continue ...

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think XI requires at least Java 1.4.2 and above. Try upgrading to the latest version of Java ...

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

Regards

Manish

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Manish. That was the problem.

I installed java 1_5 and it doesn't work. Finally i founded java 1_4_2 and .... IT WORKS .....

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to be of help.

If your problem is solved, it would be nice if you can mark the question as solved, and assign some points.

Thanks and Regards

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

I'm having some problems with the sender agreement and the receiver determination, let me explain you the scenario: i'm trying to translate inbound plain text files to XML to a outbound interface for MDM.

An XI consultant (expertise) has successfully created the inbound - outbound interface mappings for vendors catalog, it has worked good since he set it up, but now that i'm trying to create the materials mapping according to the manuals step by step, and when i try to create the receiver determination settings, i can't find my interface mappings, the pop-up window return 0 objects for interface mappings (that i have already created and linked with msg types).

So what can i do? Do you have any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

You should raise this question as a new topic in the forum, since it has nothing to do with this current thread.

Regards

Manish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is an <b>English</b> spoken forum

please respect this and post your questions in <b>English</b> only

Regards,

michal

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Michal. It's difficult for me to explain my problem in English. I'll try to do it in english in my next topic.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there aren't so many native speakers on this forum so don't worry

Regards,

michal