Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person SUS-EBP

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have SRM 5.0 SRMServer 5.5 with SRM and SUS in different client, SP10

When I used transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI and export a vendor from EBP to SUS, this vendor was registered in the structure of SUS.

I used self registration to create the contact person user for the vendor and this user was registered in the structure of SUS and in tx SU01 of EBP, but it was not assigned in EBP vendor structure.

Please some suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Khan.

I'm not sure because…

SUS needs that the contact person user exists at SU01 level in SRM and also at vendor structure, otherwise it cannot be connect by “no agent found”.

The problem is that the allocation of the user of the contact person is possible with tx bbPMAININT which is manual and even though when an user is assigned to SU01 it asks for general performance.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen the documentation , and following are the findings.

1) User synchronization between SUS and SRM is not mandatory and is only opitonal.

2)So it is still possible to work in SUS with the user being not known in the SRM System.

3) Users in the SUS system are the vendor users and they are linked to then supplier company on the SUS side.

4) I am not clear of "no agent found" which you have mentioned in your post , i have never seen that in SUS system.

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

any idea?

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

only user syncronization is possible , that means user created in SUS will also be created in EBP.

But it will not assigned to any struture in EBP , this is correct only.

Only SUS needs to know the purchasing company and the supplier.

there is no need for connection between SUS user and the vendor structure in EBP