cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

an issue in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

we have set the pricing as proo,zcp1(Actual Consumer price) and zcp2(Future consumer price) and the total as base price when it reflects the sales order. In Zcp1 and zcp2 we have put routines for it 603 and 602. Its working fine.

Now my user wants to change the value manually in the sales order which is already created for ZCP1 and ZCp2

Eg Proo is 10, ZCP1 is 5, zcp2 is 6 and sales order is created

so in sales order pricing will come as 10+5-6=9 as base value

Now if my user wants to add 4 to Zcp1 how can we do it. Since its been routined with 603 and 602 cannot change the value. when saving it automaticaly chnges to the old value

Plz help to figure it out

Points will be rewarded

Thanks

Edie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Edie Edie,

You can add another Condition Type such as 'Mark up' to your Pricing Procedure (as a non printing type, so customers dont see it) which works exactly in the opposite way of a Discout i.e., it adds to the PR00 and your client can add what ever mark up he wants and it will be convenient.

Hope this is all that is needed. Do reward if you found this useful.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

yajee_venkat@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat,

Ok thats a good option but where can i mark in the pricing procedure non printable.

Thanks

Edie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Edie,

You can do that in the 10th column marked 'P' (Print) of your Pricing Procedure. Leave that field blank for your 'Mark up' Condition Type, so that system will only show you in the screen for working purposes and not print in your invoice what you have marked up!!

If you have any more doubts about Pricing Procedure, remember to refer Glenn C Williams book which is nothing short of a Bible for all SD consultants.

Regards and Bye.

Venkat.

Edited by: Venkat Ramana Somayajula on Dec 18, 2007 11:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddie

You can find the "Print" option for the condition type in the Pricing Procedure it is maintained.

Regards

Rajesh