cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS. upload survey to supplier data master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the scenario where a possible supplier auto-register in a portal, depends on the categories they receive a questionnarie. When they press submit button the survey is sent to administration user especify in so50. ok?

I have seen in many scenarios description that this survey is upload to supplier master data. Is this behavior standar? is it necesary a development something in CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL???

Please, just give me the direction

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not clear from the text , your question.

please let me know the problem in detail and i will be able to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry about the answer. i will try to describe the scenario with more detail.

Talking about ROS.

1. A future supplier access to self-register page

2. he/she fills the necessary data.

3. The system send them a mail with the defined survey

4. The supplier fills the survey and forward them.

In this point, presently the system user receives a plain file and i want to know what is necesary to upload the survey to supplier master data like i have seen in some screenshoots.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

usually the submitted survey is directly attached to the supplier record within the Prescreen application. This happens when the survey is submitted directly into the application (supplier fills out the questionnaire online).

In parallel the users having access to the prescreen application, can also attach documents, like received supporting material as well questionnaires received by email to the supplier record.

I assume you refer to the upload function: open the supplier record in the prescreen transaction,

go to document/attachments (I am not 100% sure) and use the upload screen.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you claudia,

Now i only have to receive the survey in the correct way. Do you know what customizing is necessary to fill the survey out online???

The points are for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just follow the settings in the Strategic Sourcing Guide:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700002897362004E

Create a new survey. Copy the standard questionnaire which you want to use. When saving the questionnaire, you have to give it a name. In the same dialog, you can also choose, whether the questionnaire "can be changed later" as well "direct update in application". Tick both options - these are the settings to get the questionnaire online..

In Trx SO50 maintain mailadress and doc type = INT for Exit CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL .

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claudia,

Thank you. I marked the question as answered but i have one more doubt.

Its supposed that with online fill survey scenario, the supplier receive a mail with a internet address isn´t it? where is this address generated? automaticaly or in the CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL? to which service?

I have a lots of doubts....

Cheers

Nacho

There is not problem if you prefer to create another threat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nacho,

the supplier receives an email with a link to the questionaire. Here is, like it works:

As soon as a questionnaire is saved in the Web Survey Cockpit, it is accessible via static URL, enriched by parameters identifying it. The URL looks like this:

https://pwdfxxxx.wdf.sap-ag.de:yyyy/sap/bc/bsp/sap/uws_form_service/page1.htm?uws_application=SRM_RE...QUESTIONAIRENAME&sap-client=010&sap-language=EN

Each questionaire can have an individual letter. There is a little paper symbol, which opens a text box. Within the text box /URL/ is mentioned by standard. This the trigger for the above URL setting. Around the /URL/, you can maintain your own text. This is the text, the supplier gets in the email and the /URL/ shows the link to the questionaire. When there is no text maintained, the email just looks quite empty.

The sender of the email is the user maintained in the exit- therefore it makes sense to maintain a user like "Supplier Registration Company XYZ", which is then shown in the email as sender. These settings in combination with the SAPConnect enablement of the system allow outbound / inbound mails.

Trust me, it works

Cheers,

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claudia!

I have the same problem. Every thing seems to be configured fine, SO50 ...Integration with Exchange is fine

.. and i See that the questionnaire was received, but I cant see the questionnaire link in questionnaire tab page from Pre-select supplier: (UWS_MODE=DISPL Link)

SO50 i have 2 lines:

Line 1:

Comunication Type: Internet E-mail

Recipient Address: xx@xx.com (valied e-mail address)

Document Class:*

Exit Name: CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL

Call Sequence: 1

Line 2:

Comunication Type: Internet E-mail

Recipient Address: *

Document Class: ICS

Exit Name: CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY

Call Sequence: 1

To be honest i didnt see it work in SRM 6.0 (It is not working in SAP Early DEMO 6.0) it works only on SRM 5.0 DH2

Please let me know if you solved the problem!

Thank you very much,

Sheila Silva