cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with "Help"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

It takes place in certain transactions that I call "Application Help" under "Help" and get error message

"Could not find file "\ip of our server\Saphelp\HELPDATA\EN\e18e5134\1a06084d\e1000000\9b38f83b\frameset.chm" For details check the entries in the file SAPDOCCD.LOG in the windows directory

I did check what is going on in this log file and says pretty much the very same thing:

Error: Could not find file "
192.168.133.10\Saphelp\HELPDATA\EN\e18e5134\1a06084d\e1000000\9b38f83b\frameset.chm"

How do solve this issue?

Thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First install the SAP Help file in one of the directory in pc server and share this folder.

Login to SAP, go to transaction SPRO -> IMG Project -> General Setting -> SAP Help.

Configure where the place of online help file, which is in pc server that you already defined.

Reward if you find this answer helpful.

Rgds,

Raghu Boddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was all done in our system long ago by our consultants from Moscow. What they did not mention is that they created domain in Active Directory on the separate computer where all Help files are located and simply added none of our computers to this domain. As a result every single of our requests failed.

We simply added our computers to this domain and everything is working.

I had to spend few days to realize what the problem was and honestly I think we should have been explained that by our consultants but who cares what I think.

Thank you for your reply anyway as I at least was able to make sure that all the things you have described have been done in our system.

Answers (0)