cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't start DTR Command Line Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have problems with starting the DTR Command Line Client. I followed tips given by Ken in [;

But when I launch the dtrshell.bat file i get an error message :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/logging/Location at com.tssap.dtr.client.commandline.DTRShell.<clinit>(DTRShell.java:21)

The dtrshell file is under IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.tssap.dtr.client.vfs_2.0.0. I can not find it under IDE\JDT. Is this correct ?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem.

In fact, in dtrshell.bat, the folder names were not corret. I replaced the line "set CLASS_PATH=%CLASS_PATH%;..\com.tssap.sap.libs.xmltoolkit\lib\sapxmltoolkit.jar" by "set CLASS_PATH=%CLASS_PATH%;..\com.tssap.sap.libs.xmltoolkit_2.0.0\lib\sapxmltoolkit.jar". I did the same for "com.tssap.sap.libs.logging_2.0.0" and "com.sap.tc.jarm_2.0.0".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On installation of NWDS (IDE70), the DTR command line client must be in the folder <installation folder>\eclipse\tools\dtr.

To start the tool in command line mode, use dtr.bat from the same folder and to start the tool in shell mode, use the dtrshell.bat file.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem remains.

I get the error : Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, you must set NWDITOOLLIB as environment variable pointing to the requrired libs of DTR command line client and also modify the setvars.bat file accordinlgy if required.

Setting the environment variable should help.

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This thread might help you,

If you still get error, then unintstall and install again !

Regards

Srinivasan T