cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon Error Message ( HTTP to RFC )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While I am practicing HTTP to RFC Scenario..

When I SEND data from test client ..It is asking for SAP Web Application Server (SID)

User ID and Password..

When I am giving my XI ID and Password ( and also i tried BASIS ID ,J2ee_admin, Even i assinged ROLE SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER ) it is giving Error like this

-->Logon Error Message

-->Error Code: ICF-LE-http-c:001-l:E-T:1-C:3-U:35-P:35-L:3

-->HTTP 401 - Unauthorized Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

-->Call of URL http://serverhost:8000/sap/xi/adapter_plain terminated due to error in logon data

-->Logon performed in system OPD. </li><li> Logon performed for client 001, user xiappluser, and language EN.

-->HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required - The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. -->Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. (12209)<BR>Internet Security and Acceleration Server

-->The gateway could not retrieve the requested page

These errors I am getting..

please guide me to complete this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

( I am unable to search SDN ,due to some upgradation is going on )

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeramoju,

1. HTTP-401 :

If the Integration Server is accessed by means of an HTTP proxy server,the credentials must match those that you made in transaction SICF in the Integration Engine. If you do not specify a user and password combination, or the combination is invalid, the system will terminate each attempt to access the Integration Engine with the message Transport Exception: http-Error 401 – Unauthorized.

The user must have the authorizations of group SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER on the Integration Server.

If you want to use a different client or language to the default setting in the Integration Engine when logging on, you can also set the following parameters:

&#9675; XI.Client=<client-no>

&#9675; XI.Language=<language-id>

2.HTTP 407: Proxy Authentication Required" in SAP XI J2EE AE: check the SAP note: 992690

Make sure that you have specified the proper host and port values, in the text box that appears when you check the configure proxy check box(in receiver adapter).

Looks like the webservice requires a proxy authentication.

Select the check box "configure proxy user authentication"(in receiver adapter) and provide the correct username and password.

*Pls: Reward points if helpful*

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replies..

I am Using PI 7.0

Service Pack is 13

I am still getting same HTTP - 407 error,after assinging role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

please guide me where to check ..HTTP proxy related settings.

I am unable to test adapter_plain in SICF transation..

It is asking to enter SAP Web As ID and PW...and not accepting any IDs which has all rights&rolls.

Waiting for some help ..

Regards,

Ramesh.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the log on details are correctly given in the RFC communication channel. Also see the status of the channel in RWB . check for RFC Channel.. and restsrt it.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do I need to create any HTTP Destinations in SM59 transaction..

I have created Type 3 RFC Destination..and it is working fine..

maintained RFC log on details properly..

RFC comminication channel is fine in RWB

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I am trying to send it from RWB Adapter Engine ,I am getting following Error

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=HTTP_SENDER;TS=;AN=MI_HTTP_SENDER;ANS=Http://abc.com/Http2Rfc;

Regards,

Ramesh.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check sxi_cache and see if any errors are highlighted. I guess there is a problem with you message interface MI_HTTP_SENDER or may be the receiver determination.did you restsrted the RFC channel. check out.

It is also possible that there is some problem withye receiver agreement.e verify once again in ID for these issues.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked above mentioned .

still i am getting.

The gateway could not retrieve the requested page

HTTP 407 Proxy Authentication Required - The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. (12209)<BR>Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Is my Error while posting data from Test HTTP client..

Regards,

Ramesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please visit

this will help your problem