cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Add Approver option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement wherein after creating a shopping cart we can add approver by using the "Add Approver" button on the top, i just want to know what is the backend function module or BADI called while adding the approver manually.

In our case the creator can add his name as approver but this should be prevented, can any one guide me how to do this......

Its very urgent and every one is highly appreciated..........

Regards,

Ravi G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about method GET_REMAING_APPROVERS from BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI ?

kind regards,

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

If you use WS14000133 as an alternative, you can determine the list of approvers flexibly according to your particular requirements.

You do this using the method GET_REMAING_APPROVERS of BAdI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI, with which you can integrate a logic for determining the approvers for each approval step (this can be more than one) and the number of steps in the entire approval process.

For more details, see the IMG:

Supplier Relationship Management ® SRM Server ® Business Add-Ins for Enterprise Buyer (BAdIs) ® SAP Business Workflow ® Determination of Approvers for n-Step Dynamic Approval Workflow

N-Step, Dynamic Approval for Spending Limits

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/17/40a86c773d6c41801d78af1a34b90f/content.htm

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

We are using BBPCRM4.0 but my problem is whenever in the SRM browser the user is selecting the ADD APPROVER button he is giving his name as approver so i need to eliminate this, the user cannot select his own id as approver how can this be restricted.

Regards,

Ravi G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SRM functionality of "ADD APPROVER" button.

Incase you want to add your requirement, this is only possible by either making modifications at the HTML template level in the Internet Service - BBPAPPROVAL (using SE80 transaction )or in the SAP program logic..

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to implement the badi BBP_CHNG_AGNT_GET, method GET_POSSIBLE_AGENTS to filter the list of returned approvers.

rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

2 badi for the approver modification:

BBP_CHNG_AGNT_GET : restrict / build your own list of possible agents.

BBP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW: allow to change the approver by enabling/desabling the change buttons.

See the foll related threads;

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

We want to implement the logic at the program level.........

can you please help us......

Regards,

Ravi G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to implement any of the 2 BADI's:

BBP_CHNG_AGNT_GET : restrict / build your own list of possible agents.

BBP_CHNG_AGNT_ALLOW: allow to change the approver by enabling/desabling the change buttons.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

The mentioned BADI's are not available in our system we are using BBPSRM4.0 we found relevant SAP notes(818342) for adding this BADI's so how to proceed further can you please guide us.......

Regards,

Ravi G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to import support pack specified in the OSS note.You need to ask a BASIS consultant to do this for you.You cannot use SNOTE cos this Support pack contains about 2000 notes which cannot be applied through SNOTE.

BR,

Disha.