cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Value In sales Orde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the sales order I want my Total Value should be rounded up.

Is there any setting to acheive this result.

Thanks in advance

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For the net value field, you need to give Routine 16 in the Alt. Cal. Type in the pricing procedure.

One step of caution you need to have a table entry of your client in T001R-REINH (Rounding Rules for Company Code and Currency: ob90) for this rounding. Check this.

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I use the Routine 16 in the Alt. Cal. Type in the pricing procedure for net value & also I checked the setting for ob90 for the table T001R-REINH for both value 5 & 10. Even though my Net value is not rounding up.

I also used the cond type DIFF with reqt 13, AltcTy 16 & AltcBV - 4. Since it is grp cond it is not showing any thing at item level but header level it shows the diffrence amount but in total value it is not rounding up.

Can any body pls help me

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu

Thanks for your replay

My issue solved. Addition to the above setting I also added Routine 17 to Netvalue. Now it is working

Thanks

Vinod

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

pls maintain in the condition type (v/06)

there you can select the rounding rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to round the qty at line item level in the sales order level, then you can maintain the rounding value for each material in the material master MRP 1 view. Basis the rounding value maintained there, system will round the value of that material in every order.

Hope this helps.