Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

Iam new to xi . please answer me for the following question

briefly. please dont show the links and blogs .

1)What is a business system

2)What is a logical system while creating business system

3)Why we are using business system for sender and receiver

4)Why we are giving name spaces in integration repository

5)why data type for sender and receiver is created and for what purpose

5)why we have to create a message type for sender and receiver

6) why message interface is created

7)why in message interface we are adding message type

8)why configuration scenario is created in integration builder

9)why we assign business system in integration directory

10)what is a communication channel and why we give adapter details in communication channel

11)What is a communication channel inside the business system

12)What is a receiver determination

13)what is a sender determination

14)why configuring inbond interface in interface determination

15) what is a sender agreement and receiver agreement

16)Why we use out bond and asynchronous in message interface for sender

17)Why we need to create receiver message interface

18)Why we use in bond and asynchronous in message interface for sender

Points will be immedietly granted for the correct answer.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

I have answerd your questions as per my understanding, but to know the excat definition you should refer the help.sap.com.

1)What is a business system

Ans: Business System is a logical representation of a Technical system.

Business System = Technical System + Client. i.e. Business Systems points the Technical System and client, which contains the technical parameters that are required to connect to particular system like port, message server etc.

2) What is a logical system while creating business system

Ans: Technical System + Client

3) Why we are using business system for sender and receiver

Ans: To communicate in the same landscape & to have the reusability of business system we use business system.

4) Why we are giving name spaces in integration repository

Ans: Name space (it is unique in a particular SWCV) is given to identify a particular object in SWCV.

5) Why data type for sender and receiver is created and for what purpose

Ans: We create it to define the source and target STRUCTURE.

6) Why we have to create a message type for sender and receiver

Ans: In simple words, Message type acts as an envelope for data type.

7) Why message interface is created

Ans: Message Interface is created to define the direction of the message. E.g. Outbound Asynchronous or Inbound Asynchronous etc.

😎 Why in message interface we are adding message type

Ans: Simple, to have the data type which is contained in the message type.

9) Why configuration scenario is created in integration builder

Ans: IR & ID (Integration Directory) are the part of integration builder. IR is used for Designing & ID is used for configuration.

10) Why we assign business system in integration directory

Ans: Refer ans no 9.

11) What is a communication channel and why we give adapter details in communication channel

Ans: As the name is itself explanatory, CC is use to communicate/pass the message from one system to another system. We use Adapter in CC to define and configure the source or target’s parameters like source directory, file name, user id, pwd, ip address, etc. (parameter depends upon the type of adapter).

12) What is a communication channel inside the business system

Ans: Refer Ans 11.

13)What is a receiver determination

Ans: Receiver Determination is used to determine the receiver’s. This is the first step which get executed first to determine the receivers.

14) What is a sender determination

Ans: There is no Sender determination; I think you are asking about Interface Determination. Interface determination resides in the Receiver Determination and Interface determination contains the Interface Mapping so that at run time your mapping get executed.

15) Why configuring inbond interface in interface determination

Ans: Inbound Interface is used to have the target message interface (target data type structure).

16) What is a sender agreement and receiver agreement

Ans: In simple words, Sender Agreement is used to contain the Sender CC & receiver agreement to contain the receiver CC.

17) Why we use out bond and asynchronous in message interface for sender

Ans: This is nothing but you are defining the direction & mode of communication of our message type e.g. for source type you will use Outbound asynchronous and for target message type you will use Inbound asynchronous.

18) Why we need to create receiver message interface

Ans: To define the mode & direction, refer ans no 17.

19) Why we use in bond and asynchronous in message interface for sender

Ans: Refer ans no 17.

Regards,

Sarvesh

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

Quite a lot of questions ,,,

I will try to answer them as concisely as possible so as to give you an idea and if you want more information SDN is an ocean. It will take lot of effort since giving links would be easy but i try, i give you a lay mans description and not confuse you with lot of technical jargon.

1) Business System needed for sending or receiving messages . Its a hierarchy built by SAP for there systems.

2) logical system is again part of there hierarchy architecture which needs to be given in SLD configuration.

3)As i told you before its used for sender or receiver because your systems could be sap to sap or non sap to non sap applications. its basically to have a wider platform.

4)you begin with a SW component than u have its version and then u build a namespace , its within this name space that you do all ur configuration in the repository.

5)Data types need to be created for the very simple logic as in other languages where u define variables as in c or java similarly you use datatypes over here.

6)Message interface is created to define the nature of the interface whether abstract or inbound or outbound or sync or async .

7) you would need to relate the nature of the message to something and that something is your message types which in turn is nothing but your data types

😎 By doing the design part in IR the job is not over , You have to define and make communication channels and respective agreements for this purpose you have to configure the integration directory.

9) Since you configure who is the sender and who is the receiver in ID then naturally they may be have to defined under some system and that is given by the businees system.

10)Communication channels is where we choose different adapters which depends on the messages that we choose to process and also on the requirements of the project and the current system

11) refer ans 8 and 9

12) Receiver determination where you get to know that which communication channels uses which message interface. and what is the communication channel used

13) There is no such thing as sender determination

14) In interface determination you provide the details off the inbound interface and interface mapping that you have made in your IR

15)Sender agreeements and receiver agreements functionality is very clear from there names.

16) out bond and asynchronous in message interface is not always the case , it depends on your requirements

17) what do u mean by "receiver message interface" is not clear to me.

18) question similar to 16 question , for answer refer answer to question 16.

Hope veena i have been of some help

God Bless u.

Regards

Joel Anthony Trinidade

Points rewarded would be appreciated.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

try these links you will get all answers of ur questions.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/22/xi-faqs-provided-by-sap-updated FAQ

you can find the all TBIT.

TBIT40:

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~form/ehandler?_APP=00200682500000001337&_EVENT=DISPLAY&COURSE=TBIT40

TBIT41:

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/ehandler?_APP=00200682500000001337&_EVENT=DISPLAY&COURSE=TBIT41&LA...

TBIT42:

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~form/ehandler?_APP=00200682500000001337&_EVENT=DISPLAY&COURSE=TBIT42&LA...

TBIT43:

http://www50.sap.com/useducation/curriculum/course.asp?cid=60161651

TBIT44:

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~form/ehandler?_APP=00200682500000001337&_EVENT=DISPLAY&COURSE=TBIT44

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points and close thread if solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the most basic things of XI.

Anyone who is trained in XI should know these answers

In www.help.sap.com u will get each and evry answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help me with helpful answer.