cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS_SC_DOCUMENT parameter of Badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a PO is created in the backend from a Shopping cart/Bid Invitaion/Auction in SRM, I want to find the object type ie if the document is a shopping cart or Bid Invitation or Auction and based on that set some value to a custom field in the PO which I'm doing using the EXTENSION_IN parameter.

I'm able to use the EXTENSION_IN parameter and pass a value to the custom field successfully, but I have a problem finding out if the document is a shopping cart/Bid Invitation/Auction.

I checked for fields OBJECT_TYPE,PROCESS_TYPE in the header structure of parameter IS_SC_DOCUMENT but both work only for shopping cart n do not work for scenarios where PO is created from BI/Auction.

I also tried passing the GUID in the header structure of parameter IS_SC_DOCUMENT to table crmd_orderadm_h and fetch the value of OBJECT_TYPE, but again it works only for shopping carts.

Can anyone help me out on this issue??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether the BADI is getting called for BI and auction?It seems the BADi is getting called only for the SC scenario where the follow on doc is created in the backend.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the PO guid, you should be able to get the PO history.

There, you know what was the previous document : SC or Bid...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to u all.

I have resolved the issue...

I picked the GUID in the header structure of parameter IS_SC_DOCUMENT and passing it to table BBP_PDHGP and fetching the object type of the reference document (field SRC_OBJECT_TYPE) to find if the PO is created by a bid from BI/Auction and setting corresponding value for the custom field in PO.

Thanks again,

Kayal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Seems like a bug in the SRM system.

Please go through the SAP OSS Notes below ->

Note 1097408 Wrong mapping of CUF fields during transfer of service items

Note 910391 Shopping cart: Data loss due to old BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI

Note 906465 Shopping cart transfer:Mapping BADI bbp_create_po_back/...rs

Note 903805 Shopping cart transfer: BAdI bbp_create_po_back/...rs_back

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for that.........

But all these notes talk about the loss of data when the PO is getting created...

Actually I'm able to pass value to the custom field in EKKO via this badi and the value gets populated in the PO in R3 also.

Its only when i check the object type of the SRM document from which the PO is created, it is not working.

I have a doubt on which field in the parameter IS_SC_DOCUMENT to check for the object type i.e SC or BID or AUCTION, because none of the fields seems to be holding a value to differentiate the same......

-Kayal