cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APACHE + WAS 6.30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'd like to connect apache + was 6.30. As there are some modules like mod_jk and mod_webapp for apache + tomcat , i wonder if there are also other modules for apache + was630. If so, where can be downloaded?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

as webas 6.30 never will be publicly available, I guess this never will happen. Also 6.40 is not out yet for general availability, so it is also unlikely that it will appear before this point in time.

Nevertheless it is possible to run an Apache server in front of an Web AS and there is documentatio0n on how to do this.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to install EP6.X. We also have a SSO(Single sing on) solution in our environment which supports Apache web server. To integrate SSO solution with EP we will need to install an Apache server in front of Portal. You mentioned that there is documentation in this regard. Can you point me to that. Also any insight or documentation that assists in integration of 3rdparty SSo solutions with EP will be great.

Thanks,

KR

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

At help.sap.com search for Apache and you will find it. Sorry, I cannot provide a direct link there.

Regards,

Benny

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert