cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating a PO from SOCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SRM 4.0 , classic scenario.

When I am trying to create a PO from SOCO , I am getting the following error messages

1) Partner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not found.

2) Enter a country for partner with type 'Preferred Vendor'

I checked the GUID of the vendor which I am entering while creating a PO with one which is displayed in error. Both GUID's are different.

Also when I search the GUID displayed in the error message in VENMAP table . there is no corrosponding entry in the table for this GUID.

I checked the org. unit of vendor , the country field is maintained for the same.

There is no preferred vendor maintained in the SC also. From where the system is picking up this message ?

I would also like to add , in monitor SC application when I look at the item detail the system displays the message " Address Data has been Changed ". But I can not see any changes in the SC history.

I also checked PO10 tx for changes in the org unit but nothing has been changed there also.

From where the system is picking up this preferred vendor and messages ?

Would appreciate your help on this .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please see related pointers, which will help ->

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your inputs.

The problem has been identified. The error is because the vendors are deleted completly from the system. And those were earlier used in shopping cart as preffered vendor. Thats why the system is throwing the error message.

As we can not process this SC further we want to delete this SC (line item). But again while deleting the SC the system is throwing the error message . "Business partner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not found." Thus its not allowing us to delete the SC.

Do you have any ideas how we can delete the SC line items, or SC ? Any FM ?

Thank you,

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleae try FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_DIRECT to see if it can helps you.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeu,

It hasn't helped me too much .

Thank you.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The FM cannot saved the deletion status? Is that so?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I run this FM by putting GUID , there are no results found in the table IT_STATUS;ET_MESSAGES

Is this used for deleting the SC?

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The preferred vendors will be maintained when the product is maintained. For eg: a catalog item can have a preferred vendor. when this item is used in the shopping cart, the preferred vendor will automatically be picked up. Just check if this is happening in your case.

Pls award points if the answer is useful.

Regards,

Vidhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidhya,

Thanks for the reply.

The SC has been created using short description. It has gone to SOCO after approval. Here the purchaser is entering the Vendor no. and trying to create the PO. Then the sytem throw's the error message as described above

If it is catalog item , then SOS would have been copied in SC itself.

Regards

SRMUSER