cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP proxy class - data structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I generated a ABAP Proxy Class and the data structure I want to use is put automatically under item structure which has 0...unbounded type.

1. How can I get rid of this item structure as it will create another unnecessary level for my mapping

2. If my source structure has only 3 level, and the target structure has more than 3 (including item), how to map it?

e.g.

Source structure: Level 1(occurrence 1) > Level 2(1)> Level 3(0..1)

Target structure: Level 1(1])--> Level 2(0...1) --> item (0..unbounded) ---> Level 4(0..1)

I need to map level 3 from my source to level 4 in target, but it didn't seem to work.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you want to solve your problem with mapping, this should work:

Source level 1 --> Target level 1

Source level 2--> Target level 2

Source level 3 --> Target level 3

Source level 3 --> splitByValue() --> Target level 4

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem solved by assigning constant value to first few levels of Target Structure.

Thanks guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

--->1. How can I get rid of this item structure as it will create another unnecessary level for my mapping

You can delete the proxy at Application Server.....make necessary changes at XI Message Interface and again generate the proxy...

-->Source structure: Level 1(occurrence 1) > Level 2(1)> Level 3(0..1)

Target structure: Level 1(1])--> Level 2(0...1) --> item (0..unbounded) ---> Level 4(0..1)

For this you need to make use of context change features of XI Mapping.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rokie,

Provide the detials of your Source & target test message and what is the condition to populate the Item strucutrue no.of times in target side.

Cheers

Veera