cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two way Asynchronous business process for Webservice to JDBC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For the webservice to JDBC scenario, I have to use two way Asynchronous business process. Is it possible?

Scenario : Webservice to JDBC -> Async Call

JDBC to Webservice -> Async Call

I have already done with two way Synchronous. Here I would like to know about only Async call. Please provide your suggestions.

Is it recommended to use Async call when we have Synchronous option?

For the above requirement I have to create two separate services and in BPM, I have to call one by one..Is it correct?

Regards

Sara

Edited by: Sara D on Dec 18, 2007 8:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

For the above requirement I have to create two separate services and in BPM, I have to call one by one..Is it correct?

I am not sure about that...

see u have to send data from Webservice...to DB and u want a response back...i dont think its the correct way to do with BPM....

u have to execute 2 diffrent asynchronous scenario.....

Regard

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sara,

yes it is possible.

In receiver channel JDBC we have a special parameter "Exactly Once Handling " which is to assure async incoming data to be written only once to avoid redundancy.

Although Synchronous is "Best Effort" but it is considered to be "Worst Case". We can use Sync but try to use Async as much as possible to ensure system performance.

Ques : For the above requirement I have to create two separate services and in BPM, I have to call one by one..Is it correct?

yup you have to create two services and you are following right path but this scenario should be in two steps seperately.

Rergards,

Mandeep Virk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biplab,

Ya, you got my requirement.

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sara,

R u telling that ..u will send data from webservice to JDBC thro' BPM in asynchronous way.Again u want some data from DB as a response???

Please explain ur requirement .

Regards

Biplab