cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales commission per KM travelled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have an requirement for calculating commission for sales employee based on the distance that is maintained in the route master.

requirement is to allocate the sales employee commission based on the per kilometer the transport travelled from company to customer place. We have the field in route where we maintain the distance, can i use this field to calculate the commission per km.

Please suggest..

Regards,

Aruna....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not knw if there is a std fucntionality to meet this req. but i wud approach it this way-

find a field in the sales order, preferably vbap and vbrp. add it to the pricing field catalog. create an acc.seq with this field. the cond. type for the comm shud be eligble for scales. make the conf records in vk11.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aruna,

We have a Option in SAP called ,Travelling Expence Approval.With T Code.

and System will take Employee spent time in the Customer Place.This will caluculate.

Can you elabrate you r scnario.

Regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the update.

Actually the need is that company is transportation services business and pays the sales team commission on the basis of business generated.

The commission paid to the employee is based on the distance that the truck travels says for eg, per km Rs.3 as commission, as the earning for the company is also in terms of Per Km rate.

Each employee who brings business will be paid commission.

Hope it clarifies........... pls also elaborate the suggestion you gave ........... may be that helps........

thanks n Regards,

Aruna....