cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing idoc to file scenario file (which has only one field),By using concatenation i mapped all the feilds to one feild in the target.But my requirement is that i should map a segment twice.for eg in invoice idoc the segment E1EDKA1 should be duplicted when we give data for the original field and duplicated we should see the data of both segments in the file .

Cheers,

Raghavesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Since you need multiple target strucure. You can write a user defined function such that the segment appears twice.

Thanks,

Sidhvin Mada

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvesh,

In the message mapping step, right click on the target structure and then choose Duplicate Subtree. it will create once again the same structure and then map the values to that subtree also. and you are done with duplicating values.

Hope this will help you to acheive your requirement.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can right click on target element and say dublicate it will create two target elements and then you can map the source to these two target element.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u plz elaborate it Chirag...

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said E1EDKA1 Is a segment which can occur multiple times and the values in the segment should be replicated to the file .If my understanding is right,

In the test tab in Mapping you can right click on the segment where you would find 'Duplcate subtree option' .

U can now duplicate the subtree and give values which is passed to the file as per mapping transformation.